Napa Valley Blind Cafe | September 22 - 24, 2016
Thursday, Friday & Saturday | 6PM & 8:30PM | Merryvale Vineyards 1000 Main Street St. Helena 94574
Your Ticket Price Includes:
- A Delicious Vegetarian Sensory Tasting Dinner (explore your senses!) *Vegan/Gluten-Free To Be Inclusive of Most Diets
- A tall glass of wine ( and other thirst quenching beverages. )
- An amazing dark chocolate dessert!
- A Unique Question and Answer Discussion in the dark w/ your Blind Waitstaff and 70 other guests!
- A Short Set of Live Music performed by ‘Rosh & The Blind Cafe Orchestra + The Constellation Prize
- 2 Hours in total complete pitch darkness…with your friends & community!
- An Experience you will never forget or SEE!
*Additional glasses of wine and wine bottles, will be available at the event by a suggested cash donation.
( A $195.00 Value ~ For A Concert, A Dinner and A Community Awareness Discussion in Complete Darkness )
Choose Your Ticket Price ~ Sliding Scale $195 - $500
All tickets prices get you the same experience, except you can support helping The Blind Cafe continue to do this awesome work by paying a higher ticket price.
Please pay at the highest level you can afford!
We have a very cool sliding scale pricing system that allows you to contribute more to help us make the magic in the dark. So please pay at the highest level you can afford between $195 - $500. By paying more than the suggested average cost per person of $195, you are actually helping The Blind Cafe continue this wonderful work and support us in hiring more blind persons for our events. So it’s a cool system. Thanks!