Our website and sales page is where people go to find out more about our event and decide whether they will buy tickets or not. We want to always make sure the info is correct and the content persuasive. If we have a savvy & talented 'copy writing' marketing volunteer have them look over the sales page and the website's home page to evaluate ways to improve it for best ticket sales.
How to update the website sales page:
- Go to: www.theblindcafe.com and check the cities Home Page + Sales Page to make sure all dates, price points, offerings, and sponsors logo's are correct and match the Brown Paper Tickets Sales Page. Check the links and make sure they work. Check for spelling errors etc.
- If needs adjustment, go to: www.squarespace.com Use this Login: firstname.lastname@example.org PW: nakedrosh123
- Adjust as needed. Make sure to review any volunteers changes before hand to approve they are going in the right direction.
Brown Paper Tickets Sales Page
- Go to the BPT Event Page and make sure the Brown Paper Tickets event page has all the right dates, prices, locations and matches the Sales Page / Event Info on the Blind Cafe website: Example: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/692128
- If needs adjustment, go to: www.brownpapertickets.com and use: Login: Rosh1826 PW: nakedrosh123 and adjust sales page as needed.